North Tahoe Community Alliance
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
We are committed to building a successful, sustainable future for North Lake Tahoe that includes economic health, community vitality and environmental stewardship.
Keep the following in mind in preparing an application:
- The online application platform operates best on Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, and Apple Safari web browsers.
- The platform does not support the use of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- The person who starts the application is called an owner within the Submittable system. Only the owner will be able to see and click the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Owners can invite other team members to collaborate on the application: click here to learn more.
- Applicants can manually save by clicking the SAVE DRAFT BUTTON at the end of this application system.
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk and applicants must complete those required fields in order to move to the next section.
- A BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON is found at the end of this online application system. Only click the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON when ready to submit the final application.
- NTCA staff cannot see or review drafts of the application in this system. However, staff can assist with any questions applicants may have. Please see the contact page on the NTCA website.
- Directions on resetting passwords can be found here.